Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cover Dog

How about the cover of that July 2010 issue of Indianapolis Monthly? Pretty handsome fella on there if I do say so myself!

I’m honored to have both the cover of the Indianapolis Monthly and the new PETBOOK Magazine for July. I don’t know if it’s as much about me as it is a sign of Butler’s success and popularity these days. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s never been a better time to be a Bulldog!

You’ve probably already seen the latest Indianapolis Monthly in your mail box or in the checkout aisle at the supermarket, but I still wanted to post it on my blog for all of those non-Indy readers.

Here’s a link to the article and some photos from the photo shoot that I participated in: https://bumail.butler.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=fae6e65027384fa78b6069ee59236ad8&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.indianapolismonthly.com%2fblue-the-butler-bulldog-photogallery.aspx

The photos are fantastic!

Unfortunately, they didn’t have room to submit the entire Q&A and I had some pretty sweet answers to their questions. So, I’m thinking that I’ll post the entire Q&A on this blog in August after the July issue is off the store shelves. That is of course, if the fine folks at Indianapolis Monthly allow me to do so.

Also, if you find a PETBOOK magazine at a local vet office or pet store, take a look at the photos in that piece as well. Those were also great and shot by Red Hydrant Pet Photography. You can see some of those here: http://www.redhydrantphotography.com/

Okay, that’s it from me for now. Short and sweet. After all, I’ve got a kiddie pool calling my name…gotta beat the heat…doctor’s orders! Okay, not really, but it is effective and fun!

Next entry I’ll share my perspective on Gordon Hayward’s recent job offer from the NBA’s Utah Jazz. Until then, stay cool!

Blue II

No comments: